The National Board of Examinations (NBE) in Medical Sciences will close the registration process for NBE FET 2022 on 27 January, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for the Fellowship Entrance Test can apply online through the official site of NBE- natboard.edu.in.
The edit window for all payment success applications will open on 28 January and will close on 29 January, 2023. The admit card will be issued on 4 February, 2023 and the examination will be conducted on 10 February, 2023, as per schedule.The result is supposed to be out on 28 February, 2023.
Students who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/MCh/ DNB/DrNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same can apply for the examination.
NBE FET 2022: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website of NBE- natboard.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on NBE FET 2022 link
- A new page will open where candidates will get the link
- Enter the login credentials and click ‘Submit’
- Fill in the application form with the required details
- Pay the application fees and click ‘Submit’
- NBE FET 2022 application form has been submitted
- Download the page and take a printout of the same for future use