Moody's, an American risk assessment firm that helps organisations with decision making, has invited applications for a 10-week summer internship in Finance and Technology.
The company’s analytical solutions and insights help firms identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business in different sectors.
Finance and Technology internships at Moody’s provide real world work experience to students and help them gain insights into the banking, financial institutions and insurance industry (BFSI) sectors. The interns get hands-on experience working at the intersection of finance and technology.
The internship will help students develop financial intelligence and analytical tools to support the clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives.
This internship can also provide a platform to students to get full-time job opportunities in Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) programme.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work with smart, innovative and energetic people who will be committed to growth and success.
The last date to apply for this internship is January 31. The stipend paid to interns will be negotiable after selection of the candidates.
- Problem-solving skills, interest in learning new things and being a team player.
- Logical thinking, strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-motivation in working on financial research.
- Open to feedback and willing to enhance skills.
- Interested in Moody’s various systems and processes and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on Computer Science, Software Engineering, Finance and Liberal Arts are eligible to apply.
- Students who are graduating between December 2022 to June 2023 are eligible.
2022 Credit and Finance Internship covers roles in MIS and MA Economics.
Interested students can apply through the link given below.