Microsoft has invited applications for full-time programme manager positions available at MSIDC, their India Development Center in Hyderabad. The centre is one of the corporation’s largest R&D centres outside its headquarters in Redmond. Candidates selected for the post will be responsible for driving the vision, design, implementation and market success of next-generation software solutions.
Who Can Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
- Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a tier-I management institute in India.
- BTech / MTech / MS degree holder in Computer Science, or related quantitative field is a plus.
- Two to four years of relevant work experience in programme management in a technology / product firm is a plus.
- Great communication skills – both oral and written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
Responsibilities of the selected candidates:
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that is being solved, understanding the competition, and core positioning with respect to the competition, identifying approach to the market and partnerships.
- Building the product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on tradeoffs between priority, timelines, and capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to
- Deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, and monetisation plans.
- Connecting with the customer: Evangelising the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
Click here to apply.