The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will end the MAH MBA CET 2023 application process tomorrow i.e. 4 March 2023. Candidates who have not yet applied for Maharashtra common entrance test for admission to MBA, MMS programmes can register online through the official website- mbacet2023.mahacet.org.
The MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 is scheduled to be held on 18 and 19 March 2023. Candidates who have secured 50 percent marks in aggregate or equivalent or is appearing for the final year examination in any discipline of the undergraduate degree programme are eligible to apply for the MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023.
The registration form for MAH CET 2023 started from 23 February, 2023. Candidates will need to follow the below mentioned steps to apply.
MAH MBA CET 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of MHT CET- cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the 'MAH MBA CET 2023 registration' link for fresh registration
- Generate login credentials by entering the personal details
- Fill in the application form as required after carefully logging in
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fees and click ‘Submit’
- Download the confirmation page and save if for further reference
Candidates belonging to general category need to pay Rs 1,000 as application fee, while candidates belonging to the reserved category and PwD candidates need to pay Rs 800 as application fee.