Today, 6 February 2023, the National Testing Agency will publish the JEE Main 2023 Session 1 results. Results will be published online at jeemain.nta.nic.in, the JEE Main website. On the NTA website, ntaresults.nic.in, there will also be a direct link to verify results. For the purpose of downloading the scorecards, candidates must connect to the result link using their application number, date of birth, and password.
JEE Main 2023: Steps to check the result
1. Visit the official website of NTA
2. On the homepage of the website, click on the link that reads 'JEE Mains 2023 Session 1 Result'
3. Login with the credentials provided
4. The result will be displayed in a new tab
5. Check all the details on the result
6. Download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference
The result for JEE Main 2023 will provide information on the percentile scores for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and the overall percentile score. Only after the second session exam results will the All India Rank and JEE Main cutoff be made public.
Candidates seeking admission to NITs, IIITs, or other GFTIs must take part in the counselling session, which will take place in August. Candidates enrolled in JEE Advanced and have earned enough points to qualify for the Advanced must appear for the exam on 3 June 2023.