The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 session will start from tomorrow, 24 January, 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has even released a set of guidelines for the JEE Main 2023 exam
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 session will start from tomorrow, 24 January, 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the exam to be held tomorrow, the JEE Main admit card 2023 for 25 January is expected to be out soon. Applicants who will be appearing for the exam are further expected to keep an eye on the JEE Main official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in for any further updates.
JEE Main 2023 guidelines for the examination day
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has even released a set of guidelines for the JEE Main 2023 exam. Applicants appearing for the exam must go through the instructions before appearing for the examination.
- Applicants will be allowed to enter and exit from the JEE Main 2023 exam centre only as per the schedule.
- Amid the JEE Main 2023 exam, any conversation or disturbance or any gesture will be considered as misbehaviour. In case a candidate is found using any kind of these unfair means their candidature will be cancelled.
- Applicants wearing any special attire owing to religious reasons must reach the examination centre priorly for undergoing checking and mandatory frisking facilities.
- Applicants appearing for the exam must carry the NTA JEE Main admit card 2023 clearly printed on A4 size sheets. It must further also be noted that they are required to bring the following documents- self-declaration form/undertaking/proforma for printed on A4 size sheet, PwD certificate where applicable; simple transparent ballpoint pen; valid photo ID proof; a copy of same photograph that was used in application form to paste on attendance sheet; documents related to scribes where applicable.
- Pen/Pencil and blank paper for rough work will be granted in the JEE examination hall. Applicants must write their name and roll number on top of their sheet. This sheet will be given back to the invigilator prior to leaving the examination hall.
- Applicants must drop their JEE Main Hall Ticket 2023 and rough sheet in the box after showing it to the invigilator.
- Additional items that will be permitted inside the examination hall are- transparent water bottle, mask and gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), sugar tablets/ whole fruits for applicants who are diabetic.
Last updated on 23 Jan 2023