The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited applications for admission to MBA International Business (IB) programme of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) from foreign nationals and non-resident Indians (NRIs). The last date to register for the IIFT MBA programme is 15 March 2023.
Foreign Nationals and NRIs who are desirous of applying for the course will have to complete the IIFT MBA application form 2023 and pay the application fee online on the official website, iift.nta.nic.in. Candidates shortlisted for personal interview will have to either attend the PI round at IIFT campus or in online mode.
The official notice of NTA said, “Candidates must ensure that email address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own as all information/communication in future will be sent by NTA through email on the given email address and/or SMS on given mobile number only.”
IIFT MBA (IB) 2023-25: Steps to register
- Visit the official website- iift.nta.nic.in
- Enter email address, mobile number to generate password
- Login using login credentials
- Fill in the IIFT MBA application form
- Upload scanned documents and photograph as required
- Submit and download the IIFT application form 2023 for further use
IIFT MBA (International Business), programme is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on International Business.