Candidates willing to appear for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) December term-end examinations must note that the TEE 2022 registration will be shut down on 31 October, 2022. Students who will appear for the December term-end examinations can apply on the official website- exam.ignou.ac.in.
The application fee for the upcoming December TEE 2022 exam is at present Rs 200 per course. IGNOU December 2022 TEE exam is all set to begin from 2 December, 2022. The IGNOU December TEE 2023 will conclude on 5 January, 2022.
The December TEE will take place in two shifts; morning shift from 10 am to 1 pm and afternoon shift from 2 pm to 5 pm. “This is a tentative date sheet. Portal for online submission of Examination Form for December 2022 Term-end Examination will be opened in due course”, stated an IGNOU notification.
IGNOU December TEE 2022: Steps to apply at exam.ignou.ac.in
- Go to the official website- ignou.ac.in
- Tap on IGNOU December TEE 2022 form link
- Go through the instructions and click on online application form tab
- Enter your programme code, enrollment number, and thereafter select your exam center region
- Pay your IGNOU December TEE 2022 application fee
- Now tap on Submit
- Download, and keep a print out save for further reference
Furthermore, IGNOU has also extended its last date to submit assignments. Students need to submit their final project, assignments, field work journals, dissertation, and internship reports upto 31 October.