Indira Gandhi National Open University will shut down its registration and re-registration window for July 2022 cycle today, 30 September, 2022. The ones interested can further fill the IGNOU registration form at ignou.ac.in. The re-registration forms are available at onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
It is crucial for the students to confirm their eligibility criteria before filling the IGNOU registration form 2022. Students will also have to pay a pre-requisite fee for registration. In case of re-registrations, candidates need to pay the course fee in online mode. The fees can be paid via credit card, debit card, or even net banking.
Students must also keep scanned copies of their documents ready in case of future queries. The scanned copy of documents must be the prescribed format only.
Steps to apply for IGNOU re-registration 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU re-registration - onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Go through the instructions and then click on ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- Login by using your registration number and password.
- Choose your programme and fill up the details asked.
- Pay the fees in online mode.
- Go through the details mentioned and take a print out of form.
Indira Gandhi National Open University initiated its registrations for July 2022 cycle on 30 May. Earlier, the last date for IGNOU July 2022 registration was 22 September, 2022 whereas the last date for re-registration was 25 September, 2022.