The last date for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) July 2022 re-registration has been once again extended to 30 September. Candidates will have to visit the official website - onlinerr.ignou.ac.in to re-register for the IGNOU July 2022 session.
IGNOU re-registrations are open for bachelor's, master's programmes, diploma, postgraduate diploma courses, and certificate programmes. After the completion of registration, candidates need to submit the programme fee in online mode.
IGNOU July 2022 Re-Registration: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for July Session Re-registration
- Key in your login credentials as required
- Complete the registration by paying the required fee online and submit
- Download and take a printout for future use
IGNOU earlier has already extended the last date to apply. The IGNOU Re-registration 2022 last date to apply was previously 21 September 2022 and again was later extended to 25 September 2022. The university has also extended the last date of IGNOU July 2022 registration for ODL programmes till 30 September.