The last date to register for IGNOU July 2022 cycle fresh admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is today, 15 November. Candidates who are yet to apply can log in to the official website - ignou.ac.in to apply for IGNOU July 2022 admissions.
Candidates must note, the IGNOU 2022 admissions for certificate and semester-based programmes are already closed.
After filling out the IGNOU 2022 registration form, the candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee via online mode using net banking, debit or credit card. Candidates registering for the first time, need to create an account and then proceed with the registration process.
IGNOU July 2022 admission: Steps to register
- Visit the official website - ignou.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the link ‘Fresh Admission for PG and UG Programme, both for Online and ODL mode.
- Select the ‘Fresh Admission for July 2022 Cycle’ followed by the ‘New Registrations’ button.
- Fill in all the details asked and choose the ‘Username’ and ‘Password.
- Log in again and fill in all the details required.
- Select the programme, complete other required details and finally submit the registration form.
India Gandhi National Open University will conduct the December 2022 term-end examination from 2 December 2022, to 9 January 2023. The complete date sheet for IGNOU December term-end exams is available on the official website. The exam will be held in two sessions, i.e. morning session from 10 AM to 1 PM and the evening session from 2 PM to 5 PM.