The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) announced the class X result on 17 July 2022 at 5 PM. The Covid 19 pandemic made it impossible to hold the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) for 2 years in a row in 2020 and 2021. This year the merit list has been prepared based on an alternative evaluation method.
For the first time in the board's history, the 2021–22 academic year, saw two exams bring conducted in a single examination year.
Toppers From The State
The results of the top 110 candidates for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) examinations were released on Sunday and it included 18 students from West Bengal.
With 498 marks out of 500, nine students from West Bengal – 6 boys and 3 girls—earned the second-best overall ranking in India.
Nine students from the state were among the 500-marks scorers who finished in third place overall in India.
One of the nine second-rank winners from the state was Mohammed Masud Iqbal of Future Foundation School in Kolkata scored 99.60%.
Here is the list of toppers from some of the schools in Kolkata
- Baqir Amir Merchant from Calcutta Boys' School scored 99.60%
- Adrita Gupta from Delhi Public School, New Town scored 99.60 %
- Panshull Choudhary from Sri Sri Academy 99.40% and has secured an all-India rank of 3rd and a state rank 2nd
- Jaiveer Singh Madan from La Martiniere For Boys scored 99.40%
- Vaanchhit Agarwal from Delhi Public School, Megacity scored 99.40% and has stood 3rd in the country and 2nd in the entire state
- Anamika Bhattacharya and Ahana Chakraborty from St. Augustine’s Day School, Barrackpore scored 99.20% and have stood 4th in the entire country and 3rd in the state
- Ramita Saha from Calcutta Girls High School scored 99.20%
- Rupsa Bose & Arikta Das from Delhi Public School, Megacity have scored 99.20%
- Maanya Kejriwal from La Martiniere For Girls scored 99.20%
- Sanchita Gupta from Assembly of God Church School scored 99.20%
- Arnab Dutta from Don Bosco School, Park Circus scored 99.20%
- Ishan Paul from St. Jude's High School scored 99.20%
- Kshemaahna Nagi from Modern High School For Girls scored 99.20%
- Preyashi Agarwal and Shruto Kalyan Dey from The Heritage School scored 99%
- South City International School’s student Janhabi Pal scored 98.8%
- Jinea Saha from Loreto Day School, Elliot Road scored 98.8%
- Samadrita Das from St. Augustine's Day School, Shyamnagar scored 98.6%
- Gargi Mandal from Salt Lake Point School scored 97.8%
- Garima Sarswa from Gems Akademia International School scored 96%
The class 10 board examinations were conducted by the Council For Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), and a total of 40,736 candidates from 415 schools in West Bengal took part. 99.98% of the state's students passed the exam.
How to Check ICSE Result 2022?
Candidates can check their results by following the given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICSE
Step 2: Enter your Unique ID, Index Number, and Date of Birth and select your Course
Step 3: Click on ‘Show Result’
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Download the result as a PDF and take a printout for future reference.