The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) released the HTET 2022 provisional answer key online on 5 December, 2022 at bseh.org.in. Candidates can challenge the HTET answer key 2022, if any, by today i.e. 7 December, 2022 till 5 PM.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 per objection to challenge the HTET answer key 2022. Candidates who appeared in the HTET 2022 exam can also download their question papers and answer keys by visiting the BSEH official website.
Steps to challenge the HTET Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official website of BSEH- bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Latest Update’ section and then click ‘Online Objections’
- Enter the necessary details like bank details and question details
- Upload the documents required to prove the challenge in PDF format
- Pay the objection fee as required
- Make the final submission of the challenge
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for further use
The HTET 2022 answer key can be challenged in online mode only. If the challenges raised by the applicants are found to be genuine and is justified, the fee will be refunded back to the applicant’s bank account. The final answer key will be released along with the HTET result 2022.