The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HIMTU) has issued the HP Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2023 application form today i.e. 22 March 2023. Eligible candidates can fill the HPCET application form 2023 on the official website – himtu.ac.in. The last date to apply for the exam is 23 April.
As per the schedule, HPCET 2023 will be held on 14 May, 2023 in two sessions for admission to BTech, BPharmacy, MBA, MBA (tourism and hospitality management) and MCA programmes.
HPCET 2023: Important Dates
Filling of online application form- 22 March, 2023
Last date for filling online application form- 23 April, 2023
Date and time of HPCET 2023 (UG courses)- 14 May, 2023 from 9:45 am to 12 pm
Date and time of HPCET 2023 (PG courses)- 14 May, 2023 from 2 pm to 4 pm
HPCET Application Form 2023: Steps to fill
- Go to the official website of HIMTU- himtu.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Application Form for HPCET 2023’ link
- A new page will appear
- Complete the registration and login
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the examination fee and click ‘Submit’
- Download HPCET 2023 application form
HPCET 2023 will be held for a duration of three hours and 15 minutes for undergraduate courses and for two hours for postgraduate courses. Both the exams will include Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam for UG courses will be held for 600 marks and the test for PG courses will be for 400 marks.