Admit cards for the 2023 edition of Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) will be out tomorrow 9 January, 2023. IIT Kanpur, the institute responsible for organising the examinations will release the GATE 2023 admit card on the examination website gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023 will take place on 4, 5, 11, 12 February, 2023. According to the examination schedule, applicant responses will be out on 15 February and answer keys will be issued for the applicants on 21 February. A window to raise objections to the preliminary answer key will be available for the applicants between 22 to 25 February.
GATE 2023 Admit Card: How to download
- Go to the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the GATE 2023 Admit Card link as shown on the home page.
- Now Enter your login details and submit.
- Your admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the link and download it.
GATE is a national level examination which primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of different undergraduate subjects in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts. The GATE 2023 results will be declared on 16 March, 2023.