The University of Calcutta will conclude the registration window of postgraduate (PG) admissions 2023 today i.e. on 27 September. Candidates aspiring to pursue PG programmes in Calcutta University can apply on the official website- caluniv.ac.in.
As per the schedule, the university will publish the provisional merit list of Calcutta University PG admissions 2023 on 1 October while the first merit list issued on 3 October.
The university has reserved 80% of total seats in each programme for students who have completed bachelor degree from CU. The rest 20% of seats in each programme will open for honours graduates of other universities.
CU PG Admission 2023: Counselling Schedule
Last date of submission of online application after extension- 27 September
Publication of draft list- 28 September
Publication of provisional merit list- 1 October
Publication of first merit list- 3 October
CU PG Admission 2023: Steps to register
- Go to the official website- caluniv.ac.in
- On the homepage, go to the registration portal and click on the link
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fees and submit the form
- Keep a printout of the same for future reference