The CTET 2022 registration process will end today, 24 November by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Interested candidates who are yet to apply can do so by logging in to the official website–ctet.nic.in
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for CTET 2022.
Candidates have to choose their preference for exam centres while filling out the CTET application form 2022. CTET 2022 exam centres are the cities where the exam will be conducted. Candidates have until 25 November to pay the CTET application fee for 2022. This can be done through an online gateway payment facility including debit card or credit card or net banking.
CTET 2022 application form: Steps to apply
- Log on to the CTET official website– ctet.nic.in.
- Complete the initial CTET 2022 registration process by provisioning the required details.
- Log in and fill in the details as mentioned on the CTET application form 2022.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the required format.
- Complete the payment of the CTET 2022 application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the CTET exam application form 2022.
Candidates who have completed the registration process are advised to take one or two printouts of the filled application form for future reference. Candidates who submitted the application form can download the CTET 2022 admit card 15 days before the exam date.