The Central Reserve Police Force is inviting applications from applicants to apply for the posts of ASI, Head Constable posts. Applicants who wish to apply online can do so by visiting the official site of CRPF at crpf.gov.in. The registration process will open today, 4 January and will close down on 25 January, 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill up 1458 vacant posts in the organisation. The admit card will be out on 15 February, 2023. Candidates can follow the steps to apply online.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Go to the official website of CRPF at crpf.gov.in.
- Tap on the recruitment link to open a new page.
- Now click on CRPF recruitment ASI, Head Constable link as available on the home page.
- Enter your registration details
- Now click on submit
- Fill up the application form and pay your application fees
- Click on submit
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of it saved for future references.
The selection process will be based on a computer test, physical standard test, skill test, document verification along with a medical test.
The examination fee is fixed at ₹100/- for male candidates falling in General, EWS and OBC categories. Whereas the candidates falling in SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates are exempted from the payment.