The admit card for the recruitment of 250 non-technical constable posts has been released by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on its official website.
Candidates who have registered for the CRPF Paramedical recruitment exams can visit the website of CRPF at crpf.gov.in and download their admit cards.
In order to access the log portal, aspirants are required to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth.
The CRPF Paramedical exam is scheduled for 27 March 2023, from 4 pm to 6 pm, and on 28 March from 8.30 am to 10.30 AM.
The examination will be conducted in a computer-based test format, and there will be 100 Multiple Choice Type questions. The total mark for the exam is 100, meanwhile, the exam duration is two hours.
The CRPF Paramedical recruitment aims to fill 250 non-technical posts like Constable - Masalchi/ Cook/ Safai Karamchari/ Washerman/ Water Carrier /Table Boy.
CRPF Paramedical admit card 2023: Steps to download
- Log on to the official website of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force): crpf.gov.in
- Click on Download Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Enter your required details such as registration number, date of birth, and other personal information.
- Verify the details entered and submit the information.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Download and save the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates must note, it is essential to carry the admit card to the exam centre along with valid ID proof. Make sure to check all the details mentioned on the admit card such as name, date of birth, exam centre, and exam date and time. In case of any discrepancy, contact the exam conducting authority immediately.