The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is inviting applications for the UG Architecture program for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates who are interested in applying shall fill out the application form with a payment of Rs 2,000 as application fee.
Interested candidates can apply for the programme on the official website- comedk.org till 3 pm of August 31. However, the last date for submitting the application is subject to change due to the delay in the announcement of JEE paper 2 results.
Eligibility Criteria for the programme
- Candidates will have to qualify an aptitude test conducted by NTA (i.e JEE) or NATA (National Aptitute Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- Should have passed Class 12th or second PUC or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or have passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with mathematics as their compulsory subject.
COMEDK will not conduct a separate entrance test for B.Arch admission. If the candidates have appeared for both NATA and JEE Paper-2, then the marks beneficial to the candidate shall be considered.
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK- comedk.org
- Click on the link ‘Architecture registration/login’
- Enter your application number or login ID, and password. New candidates will have to register by entering the necessary credentials.
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee and click ‘submit’. Download the form for future reference.
Candidates applying should keep in mind that they need to upload the original of their class 12 STD/ 2nd PUC/ equivalent marks card or Digilocker marks card. Note Admit card is not a mandatory document. CBSE candidates who have passed out in the year 2019/2020/2022 are required to upload their admit card.