The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha is scheduled to release the results for Class 12th Science and Commerce streams tomorrow, 31 May 2023. Students awaiting their results will be able to check their results on the official website of CHSE Odisha and the Odisha government's result portal—chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in
In order to access their results, students are required to enter their roll number and date of birth. The results will be live on the portal at 4 pm.
The Class 12th Science and Commerce examinations were held from 1 March to 5 April 2023. A total of 6.2 lakh students appeared for these exams, with 3.5 lakh students in the Science stream and 2.7 lakh students in the Commerce stream.
CHSE Odisha Class 12th Science & Commerce Results 2023: How to check
- Log on to the official website at – chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in
- Go to the "Results" or "Examination Results" tab, located on the homepage or under the "Student" or "Academics" section.
- Click on the option for Class 12th Science or Commerce results.
- Provide the necessary details, typically your roll number or registration number, and your date of birth.
- Once you have entered the required details, click on the "Submit" or "Check Result" button to proceed.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.