Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will be closing the CEED, UCEED 2023 application window with a late fee today, 16 November. The registration process for the CEED, UCEED 2023 began on 30 September.
The registration without a late fee fine window closed on 9 November. However, candidates who are yet to apply for the CEED, UCEED 2023 application form online mode, can do so by visiting the official website– uceed.iitb.ac.in; ceed.iitb.ac.in. They are required to pay the application fee, along with a late fee of Rs 500.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the registration form for CEED, UCEED 2023.
UCEED application form 2023: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website of UCEED 2023– uceed.iitb.ac.in and fill out the registration form
- Now click on the “Register now” tab
- Fill in the required details in the UCEED 2023 registration form
- Now login and complete the UCEED application form 2023
- Choose UCEED exam centre as per your preference
- Pay the required application fee for UCEED 2023 and submit the application form
CEED application form 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of CEED 2023– ceed.iitb.ac.in, and fill out the online registration form
- Fill the CEED 2023 online application form by entering all the required details
- Select CEED exam centre 2023
- Upload necessary documents as mentioned
- Pay the application fee for CEED 2023
- Submit the CEED 2023 application form and take a printout of it for future use
The admit card for CEED 2023 and UCEED 2023 will be issued by IIT Bombay after the application window closes. As per CEED, and UCEED important dates, authorities will issue CEED and UCEED admit cards on 13 January. Candidates must note, on the day of the examination, it is mandatory to carry a govt. approved photo ID proof along with admit card.