Today in collaboration with Educart, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) experts have provided more than 10+ sample question papers for each subject with the introduction of high-difficulty competency questions. This came soon after some of the CBSE official sample papers were released on CBSE academic website on 16 September 2022, surprising a lot of students for such high-standard questions.
A lot of teachers think that the BLOOMS taxonomy has been applied (Analysis, Application, Creating and Evaluation Type Questions) to design many questions for all sections of the Sample Papers. The sample papers have come in the form of a resource material book for each subject along with Self-evaluation Charts. Such charts are exclusively prepared for students of classes 10 and 12 so they learn how full marks are scored in tricky/difficult long-form answers of 3 to 6 marks.
Important Points to note from the release:
- All main subjects of Class 10 and 12 boards are covered separately
- There is a 40% similarity in the difficulty level between the extra papers provided and the CBSE sample paper provided
- Time Management charts are added for the 3-hour paper breakdown
- The resource material or the book has been prepared in collaboration with Educart
- Explanations of questions are provided in the resource material
Students should assess their preparation post half-yearlies by trying these extra papers given in this resource material to get an improved view of the exam pattern as it will guide them on key steps or value points. This is a great initiative by Educart and will prove very useful for all stakeholders involved in CBSE Boards.