The Bihar Public Service Commission issued the BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2022. Candidates who will appear for the Assistant main examination can download the call letter by visiting the official website of BPSC- bpsc.bih.nic.in.
This recruitment drive will fill up 44 posts in the organisation. The written main examination will be conducted on 31 August 2023.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts- first shift will be conducted from 9.30 am to 11.45 am and second shift will be conducted from 2 pm to 4.15 pm. The general hindi exam will be conducted in the first shift and general knowledge exam will be conducted in second shift.
BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023: Steps to download
- Go to the official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the apply online available
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login details
- Click ‘Submit’
- BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023: Direct link