The University of Calcutta is conducting admissions for the postgraduate programme. The application window is scheduled to conclude tomorrow, 27 September 2023. Candidates who have not registered yet can apply for Calcutta University PG admission 2023 on the official website, caluniv.ac.in.
As per the schedule, the Calcutta University PG provisional merit list will be released on 1 October. The provisional selection list will be declared on 3 October.
“As directed by the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, this is to inform all concerned that the last date for Online submission of Applications for Centralised Admission to the Post Graduate Courses in the University Departments and affiliated undergraduate colleges other than Minority/Autonomous Colleges of this University for the academic session 2023-2024 has been extended till 27th September, 2023,” the university said in an official statement.
Calcutta University PG admission 2023: How to register
- Log in to the official website at caluniv.ac.in
- On the homepage, go to the registration portal and click on the link.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee, if any.
- Review and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference