The admit card for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2022 for December 3 IBT exam has been released by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Candidates who have enrolled for the exam can download their MAT 2022 IBT admit card from the official website—mat.aima.in.
In order to access the AIMA MAT admit card 2022, candidates are required to log in with their email ID and password.
Aspirants should verify their name, form number, roll number, test date and test time mentioned on the MAT admit card 2022. Candidates must adhere to the date and time allotted to him/her on the admit card. Additionally, they should read the exam day instructions carefully as mentioned in the admit card before appearing for the online test.
The MAT question paper will include 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) which candidates have to solve within 150 minutes. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer, while 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
MAT Admit Card 2022: Steps To Download
- Go to the official website-- mat.aima.in
- Click on the Download/View section and click on the “MAT Admit Card” link
- On the window, log in with the necessary credentials
- The MAT IBT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and print a hard copy for further use.