Odisha NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 3 registration process has started today, 7 September. The deadline to submit the online registration form is 8 September, 11.55 PM. Uploading and verification of documents will also be done in this duration.
The revised state merit list will be issued on 10 September, 5 PM. The choice filling and locking procedure will be conducted from 10 September, 8 PM to 13 September, 5 PM. The provisional seat allotment list for the Odisha NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 3 will be declared on 15 September, 5 PM.
Odisha NEET Counselling 2023 Round 3: How to Register
- Log on to the official website of Odisha NEET counselling 2023 at ojee.nic.in
- Click on New Candidate Registration tab
- Read the instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ checkbox
- Enter NEET Application Number, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Security Pin
- The registration credentials will be generated
- Log in with the credentials and complete the process by uploading documents and paying the registration fee.
OJEE will release the seat matrix or the seat vacancy for Round 3 of Odisha NEET counselling 2023 prior to the commencement of the choice filling round. Admission to MBBS and BDS courses at medical and dental colleges of Odisha will be done through Odisha NEET counselling 2023.