The registration correction window for the Common Admission Test 2023 (CAT 2023) is scheduled to close tomorrow, 28 September. Candidates who need to make any changes in their CAT application form 2023 can do so by visiting the official website at iimcat.ac.in.
Candidates must note, that personal details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, email address and mobile number will not be allowed to edit.
“The edit window will be live from 05:00 PM, September 25, 2023, to September 28, 2023 05:00 PM, please login by using your user ID and password,” the IIM CAT official website read.
According to the schedule, the CAT admit card 2023 will be issued on 25 October and the exam will be held on 26 November. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their CAT hall ticket 2023 to the exam hall.
CAT 2023 Application Form: What can be edited?
Test city preference
- Candidates will have to choose six preferred cities. The exam centre will be allotted on the basis of the availability of the centre and order preference.
- Upload the scanned image of your passport-size photo within the dimensions of 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels.
- The passport-size photo should be uploaded in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The image should be clear with a minimum resolution of 150px/inch.
- The photo should not be more than 6 months old and should have a white background.
- Scanned image of signature within the dimensions of 80mm X 35mm.
- The document file format should be a .jpg or .jpeg.
- The file size should not be more than 80KB each.