The Allahabad High Court (AHC) released a notice regarding the issuance of answer key of the exam for the post of Driver Grade 4, Stenographer Grade 3, Group ‘D’ cadre and Group ‘C’ (Clerical Cadre) on the official website- recruitment.nta.nic.in
As per the notice, Allahabad High Court Answer Key along with OMR Sheets for the said exam will be available for the candidates on 5 January 2022. Candidates who have attended the Allahabad High Court Exam can download AHC Answer Key from the website of the court i.e. recruitment.nta.nic.in, once released. AHC exam for the mentioned posts was held on 10, 11, 17 and 18 December 2022.
Candidates will be able to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys of any question ONLINE only. Rs 500 per answer key has to be paid by the candidate for challenges raised against an answer key on 5 and 6 January, 2023.
Steps to download AHC Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official website of the court- recruitment.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Public Notice regarding Display of Scanned O.M.R sheet and Provisional Answer Keys along with facility to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys of the Recruitment Examinations under The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2022-23 PDF’
- Scroll the PDF and click on the link provided
- Click on the answer key link
- Download and save the AHC Answer Key
The objections made by the candidates against the answer Key will be verified by the NTA and Panel of Subject Expert(s).