Build a business case for ‘a better working world’ and earn a scholarship worth Rs 1 lakh from Ernst & Young Global Limited (EY), a London-based multinational professional services network that is among the Big Four accounting firms in the world.
The EY scholarship programme is for students pursuing their graduation courses from colleges across the country, and aims to recognise and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit among them.
In order to apply, eligible candidates would have to submit a business case on ‘Building a better working world’, either meant for a non-profit organisation or a for-profit organisation.
A panel of judges will select 10 EY scholars from among the entries submitted, the names of whom will be announced in March 2022. Each of the scholars will receive a scholarship of Rs 1 lakh, apart from industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills. The chosen candidates will also be offered a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
How to apply for the EY scholarship programme:
- Visit the EY official website, https://www.ey.com/en_in/careers/ey-scholarship, and register with your individual information.
- Submit your business case after registration, providing your full name, and the contact number and email ID provided during registration
- Each business case needs to be presented in a powerpoint presentation format with not more than seven slides, the file size of which should not exceed 5 MB.
- The EY panel will select and screen the top 50 finalists based on their business models.
- The 50 finalists are to present their respective business cases to the judges for the final selection.
- Names of the top 10 scholars chosen by the EY judging panel will be announced in March 2022.
Applicants must register for the scholarship programme at the official website on or before December 31 and submit their business cases.
Each business case idea presented by the aspiring candidates for the scholarship must be innovative, have clarity of thought and a passion to win, and leave an impact on the working world.
Candidates seeking more information can click on the Frequently Asked Questions tab at the EY official website.