The Telegraph Edugraph brings to you Eastern India's first-ever awards ceremony to recognise and reward 18 young achievers under the age of 18.
Titled 18 under 18 Awards, this initiative aims to spot emerging talent in different fields and inspire students to keep following their dreams.
A flagship event, the 18 under 18 Awards will see participation from schools located in Eastern India - West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh.
The Awards will be mentored and judged by some of the most respected names in academia and industry, and a cross-section of achievers from various walks of life.
Students can be nominated for their achievements in different fields, including the following:
How it works
Students up to the age of 18 years can be nominated for the Awards by their respective schools located in Eastern India in any of the mentioned categories.
Excellence and significant contribution by a student in a particular category or their all-round performance will be the criteria for nomination.
Each school can send in a maximum of five nominations, which may be decided by their respective Principal, Director or academic heads.
Nominations are open till February 5, 2022.
- Once nominations close, 100 entries will be shortlisted by Team Edugraph.
- Then, a team of educationists and editors will identify 50 students from among those 100 entries.
- A special jury panel will conduct one-on-one interviews, online, with the 50 students and choose the Final 18.
- Each school can nominate a maximum of five students
- Participating school Principal/Academic head has to send in the nominations
- A student can be nominated for demonstrated excellence in any one of the mentioned categories or for overall performance
- All nominations to be done online
second week, 2022
third week, 2022
Each of the 18 winners will receive