The Telegraph
Since 1st March, 1999
Email This Page

I AM PURSUING a 3D-animation course, but I have no art degree. I want to specialise in special effects from any renowned school of the US or Canada. What are the best schools teaching special effects and what are their eligibility criteria'

Neha Srivastav
Lake Town

You havenít mentioned the level of the programme you are pursuing. The eligibility for the programme depends on its type and level. There are several good colleges in USA and Canada which provide quality programmes on the various branches of media arts, which includes animation and special effects. Westwood, DMAC, 3D Training Institute, The Art Institute, IADT and Platt College are some of the relevant institutes from USA. PAVI, Recording Arts and Vancouver Film School are the noteworthy ones in Canada.

Send your queries to Foreign Fundas Careergraph, The Telegraph, 6 Prafulla Sarkar Street, Calcutta 700 001. Fax: 22253142; e-mail:

Email This Page