Calcutta: There are only six running for the Army Cup, the main event in Thursday’s race-card. First race starts at 12.45 pm.ACCEPTANCES
1. Brave Dancer Cup 1,400m (Cl IV; Rt 22-50) 12.45 pm: Social Girl 60; Aldridge 58.5; She's A Star 52.5.
2. General A S Vaidya Memorial Cup 2,000m (Cl III, Cl IV eligible; Rt 22-72) 1.15 pm: Alkido 60; Actuate 54.5; Black Mane 53; Shining Jewel 53; Bay Dragon 51.5.
3. Colorado Claro Handicap 1,400m (Cl V; Rt 00-28) 1.55 pm:. Suriyothai 61; Accredit 56; Adams Thunder 56; Adducer 55; Sweet Paintedlady 55; Artiness 54.5; Moon Quest 53.5; Rasputin 49.5.
4. Kinkajou Handicap 1,200m (Cl V, 5-y-o & over; Rt 00-28) 2.25 pm: Positive Thinker 60.5; Sugar Daddy 58; Heaven’s Blessing 57.5; Bold Apparel 56; Flinders 54; Gul 52; Royal Ruler 51.
5. Army Cup, 1,200m (Cl II; Rt. 66-94) 2.55 pm: Scarlet Raider 60; River Melody 59; Ispahan 58.5; Alsheim 58; Arctic Fancy 57.5; Callisto 54.5.
6. Brogue Handicap 1,100m (Cl IV; Rt 22-50) 3.30 pm: Alborada 61; Castle Moon 55.5; Sariano 55.5; Storm Centre 55.5; Spanish Drum’s 55; Leading Conquest 54.5; Sagittarian 54.5; Grecian Prince 54; Abandoned 52.5; Amaryllis 52.
7. Platonic Plate 1,100m (Terms; maiden 2-y-o only) 4.05 pm: Admirer 55; Akebono 55; Andreno 55; Mystic Forest 55; Richie Rich 55; Royal Account 55; Monalisa 53.5; Never Mind 53.5. Jackpot: 3; 4; 5; 6 & 7. Treble: (i) 2; 3; & 4; (ii) 5; 6 & 7.
Monday’s track trials, outer sand 2,000m: Anolini (Shanker) and Network (C. Alford) in 2-42s; (1000m) 1-17s; (400m) 31s. They were level.
1,600m: Andreyev (Shanker) in 2-6s; (1,000m) 1-16s; (400m) 31s. Fit. 1,000m: Toe Poke (P. Alford) in 1-15s; (400m) 32s.
600m: Andropov (C. Alford) and Thrilling Proposal (Shanker) in 44s; (400m) 30s. They were level. Shining Jewel (Shanker) and Arzillo (C. Alford) in 45s; (400m) 31s. Former a length better. Flying Power (Kujur) in 42s; (400m) 28s. Fit.
1,200m: Be Fresh/Romantic Bliss (Dalpat) in 1-29s; (400m) 31s. A two-year-old. 1,000m: Positive Thinker (Tamang) in 1-14s; (400m) 31s. 800m: Arian (Tamang) in 54s; (400m) 27s. Moved easy. Royal Command (Rb) and Sweet Revenge (Tamang) in 57s; (400m) 26s. Former finsihed ahead by three lengths.
600m: Adams Thunder (Tamang) in 40s; (400m) 26s.
Gate practice (from 2,000m to 1,200m): Blushing Queen (Yacoob), Activity (Amil), Amber Song (Upadhya), Mystic Forest (Yadav) and Moon Quest (Salam) in 57s. They jumped out well and finished in a close order. First three are two-year-olds. Sizzling Melody/ Colours (Surender), Andreno (Shanker, Admirer (C. Alford) and Apprise (Domingo) in 56s. All jumped out well. The first named 2 lengths better. .All are two-year-olds. Never Mind (Gowli) and Tiger Talk (Som S.) in 56s. Both jumped out well and levelled. Former is a two-year-old.