TT Epaper
The Telegraph
TT Photogallery
 
CIMA Gallary

Haas plans 2015 entry

London: Nascar team owner Gene Haas added some detail to his Formula One plans on Monday but left open whether he plans to enter next year or 2016.

Haas, whose proposed new team was accepted by the governing international automobile federation (FIA) last week, said he planned to compete under the Haas Formula banner.

“I would like to do in 2015, simply because I think the first year is going to be a difficult year no matter what happens,” he said.

“The FIA has basically told us we have to elect which year we want to participate in and I think there’s a timetable sometime around June,” he added.