Vanity Street, held at Forum Courtyard on December 21-22 in association with t2, made for a perfect winter outing. There was more to do than just browse and buy from the 40 stalls showcasing clothes, accessories and jewellery. Shoppers lined up for tarot card reading and numerology in the open-air setting with foot-tapping tunes playing in the background. The photography booth with interesting props was one fun corner. “I wanted to make the most of the winter in Calcutta!” said Vanity Street organiser Kamna Saraf. Here are our picks...
1. Your little one would look like a princess in this tulle party dress.
@ Little Chicks, Rs 2,200
2. This cute accessory can be worn as a brooch as well as a pendant.
@ Urbanjunk, Rs 450
3. Ever thought of a lamp that smells heavenly? This aromatic table lamp with 3D butterflies is just that. @ Flutter, Rs 1,750
4. Bright red fur boots for your tiny tot to step out in style and yet not feel the chill. @ Blah, Rs 700
5. This silver neckpiece is neither too ethnic nor too western — a great option for both a dress and a sari. @ Rohita, Rs 7,800
6. Guess what? This pair of colourful room sneakers is not for kids! Squeeze in for happy feet. @ Trezo, Rs 350