Tollywood actress and birthday girl Locket Chatterjee threw open the three-day Indian Designer’s Haat partnered by t2 on Tuesday afternoon. Being held at the Ice Skating Rink till December 6, it is on between 11am and 8pm.
On day one, the jewellery and bags caught Locket’s eye. “I plan to return and buy some bed linen too,” the actress shared with t2. So, what gifts did she get this birthday? “I got saris and jewellery! My birthdays are usually spent working and with my family,” she smiled as she took a tour of the lifestyle fair.
From clothes to accessories, gifts to goodies for your home, Indian Designer’s Haat has it all. “We have participants from all over India. You can shop for bridalwear from Varanasi to artefacts from Odisha. We expect about 12,000 visitors over three days,” said Debashish Chatterjee, programme director, Indian Designer’s Haat.
1. Locket tried on a chunky metal cuff that matched her sari @Alankaar, Rs 750
2. She also checked out this flaming red Dhakai
3. This acrylic painting was next on Locket’s check-out list @Craftscart.com, Rs 1,750
4. A fun hair-clip is the perfect add-on this party season @Fashion Electric, Rs 300
5. Bored of the same cane basket as a gift hamper? Check out this cool wooden basket modelled on a railway engine @Wonderr Chocolate, Rs 200 per basket
6. Oh-so-cute is this cotton stole with a flower bow @Fashion Hut, Rs 600
7. This turquoise-and-metal neckpiece with a touch of the tribal is an eye-catcher @Soul Fashion Jewellery, Rs 650
Pictures by Pabitra Das